If you are tired of shaving, tweezing, or waxing unwanted body hair, you are a prime candidate for laser hair removal. With the Salt Lake City summer approaching, now is
If you are tired of shaving, tweezing, or waxing unwanted body hair, you are a prime candidate for laser hair removal. With the Salt Lake City summer approaching, now is the time to start treatments and have smooth skin just in time for warm weather!
Here are some tips to get the most from laser hair removal:
- Avoid caffeine the day before your treatment. This will help with pain and keep you relaxed.
- Stay out of the sun. The laser will add pigmentation to the skin, so any tanning will increase the pigmentation. After your hair removal treatment, use SPF 20 or higher if you plan on being outside. Salt Lake City’s high elevation makes us more susceptible to sun exposure.
- Do not tweeze or wax your hair for at least 6 weeks before your treatment. Only shave or use a hair removal cream to manage hair growth.
- Shave the day before your treatment. Shaving will allow the laser to accurately locate the hair follicles.
- Complete all treatments. After your first and second treatment, you may think that the hair is gone forever! This is not the case. To be effective, you will need to receive the total number of recommended treatments.
- Schedule a consultation with a Utah medical spa. This consultation will give you more specifics on the treatments your skin will require.
- Decide which areas you’d like to have laser hair removal treatment. If you are interested in treating more than one area of your body, talk to your Salt Lake City medical spa about discounts for multiple treatments. This could mean big savings in the long run.
Talk to the experienced technicians at Aesthetica Medical Spa, just a short drive from Salt Lake City, to customize your laser tattoo removal treatments. And, during the month of March, purchase a Brazilian bikini laser hair removal membership and get an underarm laser hair removal membership for FREE! ($410 value).
Don’t wait or you could miss out on this amazing medical spa dea! Call us at 877-580-2622 to set an appointment.