The Silhouette InstaLift is a revolutionary FDA-approved procedure that helps to address volume loss as well as skin laxity by instantly lifting the skin and promoting long-term collagen production giving you a younger, natural look.
Benefits of Silhouette InstaLift:
- Immediately lifts your mid-facial skin, including sagging cheeks and deeper nasolabial folds
- Boosts volume by activating your natural collagen production over time
- Results continue to improve for 6 months following the procedure and can last up to 2 years
- Quick in-office procedure that takes less than an hour to perform and has little downtime
- Highly customizable procedure to meet your specific needs
- Can be performed on all skin types as well as on men and women
- Can be combined with other cosmetic procedures like Botox, fillers, and skin rejuvenation treatments.
Who is a candidate for Silhouette InstaLift?
Men and women suffering from early signs of aging like sagging skin in the mid-face and jowls are good candidates for this procedure. Individuals not ready to commit to a surgical facelift, but that still want to address signs of aging, or previous facelift patients that are noticing signs of aging skin again are also both candidates for this procedure.
What is Silhouette InstaLift®?
Silhouette InstaLift is the only FDA-cleared dual-action device to combat signs of aging skin like sagging and volume loss. It instantly lifts aging skin in the mid-face and jaw areas and gradually restores facial volume for long-lasting results. Silhouette InstaLift is a quick, minimally invasive option to restore a youthful lift and volume without fillers.
How does Silhouette InstaLift® work?
Silhouette InstaLift can be compared to absorbable sutures and unique Micro-suspension Technology™, MST, to instantly lift sagging skin in the mid-face and jaw areas and stimulate the skin’s own natural collagen. Only Silhouette InstaLift uses absorbable cones to instantly lift aging skin.
What Results Can You Expect with Silhouette InstaLift®?
Silhouette InstaLift delivers an immediate lift and gradually restores lost facial volume of the mid face and jaw by triggering your own natural collagen production for a more youthful appearance that continues to improve over 6 months and lasts up to 2 years.
How is Silhouette InstaLift different from other thread lifts?
It is different than traditional thread lifts in that the thread uses Micro-suspension Technology™, MST, to create a lift that lasts and stimulates collagen production while slowly absorbing in the body. The sutures and cones are made from poly lactic-co-glycolic acid (PLGA), a well-known biomedical copolymer that is biocompatible and biodegradable, which may promote collagen production. This helps restore some skin firmness and helps smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Have questions? Message us!