The world’s #1 non-invasive fat reduction procedure*
The CoolSculpting procedure is the only FDA-cleared, non-surgical fat reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to gently and effectively eliminates stubborn fat that resists efforts through diet and exercise. The CoolSculpting procedure requires no surgery and no downtime. The results are proven, noticeable, and lasting, so you’ll look great from every angle.**
CoolSculpting Cool Facts:
- CoolSculpting is FDA Approved
- Requires no needles or downtime
- CoolSculpting is the only non-surgical treatment that freezes and reduces stubborn fat from your body.
- You will notice results in as little as 3 weeks with additional results in 1 to 3 months***
CoolSculpting at Aesthetica
Why choose Aesthetica Medical Spa for your CoolSculpting procedure?
- Our team works under the direction of Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Kimball M. Crofts, MD with over 20 years experience as a plastic surgeon.
- 15 years of excellence in the beauty industry precede us
- We were voted the Best Medical Spa in Utah Valley by Utah Valley Magazine and the Daily Herald
- We are a CoolSculpting Certified facility and Preferred CoolSculpting Provider in Utah County
- We have applicators in multiple sizes to customize your treatment plan and help you maximize your results depending on the area you would like to get treated.
We offer free consultations and convenient financing options call us at (801) 785-8884 to schedule a complimentary consultation.
*Results may vary from patient to patient.
The Team at Aesthetica is CoolSculpting Certified
CoolSculpting Before and After Photos
Who is a candidate for CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is a fat reduction treatment for men and women that want to address stubborn areas of fat in specific areas of their body. CoolSculpting is not a weight loss procedure and neither is liposuction. CoolSculpting is a non-surgical fat reduction alternative with little to no downtime. People who suffer from cryoglobulinemia, cold agglutinin disease, or paroxysmal cold hemoglobina should not have CoolSculpting.
How much is CoolSculpting?
The cost of CoolSculpting depends on what areas you would like to treat and on the number of treatments needed to achieve your desired results. The price varies per area due to the number of CoolSculpting applicators that are necessary to treat that area. The best way to know the price of CoolSculping is to come in for a free consultation with one of Aesthetica’s CoolSculpting Specialists.
What to expect during a CoolsCulpting consultation
During a consultation with one of our CoolSculpting Specialists you will receive a personalized assessment and a customized treatment plan. You will leave the consultation with a quote of the cost of your treatment. Consultations are free and can be scheduled by calling (801) 785-8884.
When will I see results?
Some patients report seeing results in as little as 3 weeks. However, it may take 1-3 months for others to see results. Final results may take 6 months or more.
What areas can you treat with CoolSculpting?
- Inner and outer thighs
- Back bra fat
- Flanks (love handles)
- Underneath the buttocks (banana roll)
- Double chin
Have questions? We’d love to hear from you!
*In the U.S., the CoolSculpting procedure is FDA-cleared for the treatment of visible fat bulges in the submental area, thigh, abdomen and flank, along with bra fat, back fat, upper arms, and underneath the buttocks (also known as banana roll). In Taiwan, the CoolSculpting procedure is cleared for the breakdown of fat in the flank (love handle), abdomen, and thigh. Outside the U.S. and Taiwan, the CoolSculpting procedure for non-invasive fat reduction is available worldwide. ZELTIQ, CoolSculpting, the CoolSculpting logo, the Snowflake design are registered trademarks of ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc. © 2018. CoolSculpting is the treatment doctors use most for non-invasive fat removal.
**Data on file. ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc.
***Testimonial from an actual CoolSculpting patient. Results may vary from person to person.