Emage Advanced Skin Analysis/
Do you want to take better care of your skin, but don’t know where to start? At Aesthetica Medical Spa we believe the best approach to skin care involves an in-depth understanding of a person’s skin care needs. We use the EMAGE Advanced Skin Imaging Analysis, an advanced skin analysis that allows our Master Estheticians to view and report our patients’ pore and wrinkle depth, pigmentation, vascularity, texture, porphyrin, and sebum with incredible accuracy.
The intense magnification reveals extensive detail about a patients specific conditions and skin care needs. Our Master Estheticians are able to take the insights gathered from your Emage analysis and make educated recommendations for your skin care needs. Such recommendations may include treatments like microdermabrasion, SilkPeel Dermalinfusion, and laser treatments like Picoway Resolve, eMatrix, or Profound, among others.
The Emage Advanced Imaging Analysis has a $75 value. However, we offer it for free as part of your complimentary skin care consultation. Call us at (801) 785-8884 to book your complimentary skin care consultation and let one of our Master Estheticians educate you on how you can take good care of your skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can the EMAGE treatment do for me?
- Examine targeted areas under intense magnification in normal, polarized, and UV light
- Create multiple, high-quality views of the face
- Map, measure and analyze fine lines, pigmentation, and vascularity
- Evaluate skin tone and texture
- Suggest comprehensive services/products available at Aesthetica Medical Spa and Laser Center
- Uncover future problem areas
- Provide consistent, comparative analysis which helps Aesthetica estheticians and practitioners to track treatment effectiveness.