Fillers and Injectables/
At Aesthetica Medical Spa, we pride ourselves in offering top of the line products to help you get natural looking results.
Here’s a collection of high quality products for different needs available at Aesthetica!
- Botox®, Dysport®, and Jeuveau® are neurotoxins that temporarily reduce the appearance of frown lines and crow’s feet.
- Juvederm® and Restylane® are injectable dermal fillers that add volume to smooth the appearance of wrinkles.
- Voluma® adds volume beneath the skin’s surface to lift and contour the cheek area.
- Kybella® injectable is used to improve the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin also known as “double chin”.
- Juvederm Volbella® XC is the first and only FDA-approved filler proven for lip augmentation of thinning lips for up to a year.
- Juvederm Vollure® XC is a dermal filler approved by the FDA for the correction of moderate to severe wrinkles and folds such as the nasolabial folds, commonly known as “smile lines” or “laugh lines”. Juvederm Vollure delivers soft, subtle results that last up to 18 months.
Looking for information on Lip injections?
At Aesthetica we use cosmetic injectables like Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Restylane and Volbella XC to enhance lip volume. One of our licensed Nurse Injectors will make recommendations on which injectable works best for you and your specific lip enhancement needs during a complimentary consultation.
Learn more about lip injections here
Get started by scheduling a complimentary consultation with one of our Nurse Injectors. Call us at (801) 785-8884 to schedule
Botox and Filler Before and After Photos
Why Choose Aesthetica?
Aesthetica Medical Spa and Plastic Surgery operates under the leadership of Kimball M. Crofts, MD, the Aesthetica Medical Director. Dr. Crofts has over 22 years of excellence in plastic surgery in Utah. His vision for the Medical Spa is the same as it is for his Plastic Surgery practice. It is about delivering results that change peoples lives and brings them the happiness that comes with the renewed confidence.
Our Nurse Injectors are fully licensed in the State of Utah and highly trained by the companies that manufacture injectables, as well as independent trainers. Unlike other providers, Nurse Practitioners are uniquely qualified to assess, prescribe (since all neurotoxins and dermal fillers are prescriptions) and administer these products since they are licensed to do so under Utah State law.
Meet our team of Nurse Injectors
Stephanie Godfrey, FNP-C
Tiffany Barrus, FNP-C
Alyse Larsen, RN
Rachiele Olsen, RN
Natalie Garcia, FNP-C
Come in and tell us about your goals and what you’re looking for and we’ll come up with a personalized plan perfectly customized for your needs. Call us at (801) 785-8884 to schedule a complementary consultation with one of our Nurse Practitioner Injectors Stephanie or Tiffany.
High Quality Products
We really do offer the best of the best. We carry the most prestigious neurotoxins in the industry like Botox and Dysport. We also offer injectable fillers like Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse, Belotero, and Voluma all to satisfy your most unique needs. Finally, to provide that additional edge we also offer Kybella, a fat destroyer injectable to help you ditch the double chin!
At Aesthetica Medical Spa we offer Loyalty memberships to make your injections affordable and convenient. You can get botox injections starting at $9 per unit with a Black or Platinum Loyalty card. We also offer financing options for those patients not interested in our Loyalty discounts. Please visit our financing page for details.
+More information on the approved uses of Botox® Cosmetics here
*Results and patient experience my vary. All patients require medical assessment by our Medical Director or a Nurse Practitioner prior to treatment.