Thread lifts have rapidly become a popular minimally invasive treatment. Here at Aesthetica we use both Silhouette InstaLift and MINT™ PDO threads to offer our patients beautiful, natural results. Both MINT™ PDO and Silhouette InstaLift are FDA-approved procedures that helps to address volume loss as well as skin laxity by instantly lifting the skin and promoting long-term collagen production giving you a younger, natural look.
Benefits of a thread lift:
- Immediately lifts your mid-facial skin, including sagging cheeks and deeper nasolabial folds
- Boosts volume by activating your natural collagen production over time
- Common results include higher cheekbone contour, a snatched and more defined jawline, smoother neck lines, softer smile lines
- Results continue to improve for 6 months following the procedure and can last up to 2 years
- Quick in-office procedure that takes less than an hour to perform and has little downtime
- Highly customizable procedure to meet your specific needs
- Can be performed on all skin types as well as on men and women
- Can be combined with other cosmetic procedures like Botox, fillers, and skin rejuvenation treatments
Call us at (801) 785-8884 to book a complimentary consultation
Who is a candidate for threads?
Men and women suffering from early signs of aging like sagging skin in the mid-face and jowls are good candidates for this procedure. Individuals not ready to commit to a surgical facelift, but that still want to address signs of aging, or previous facelift patients that are noticing signs of aging skin again are also both candidates for this procedure.
How does Silhouette InstaLift® work?
Silhouette InstaLift can be compared to absorbable sutures and unique Micro-suspension Technology™, MST, to instantly lift sagging skin in the mid-face and jaw areas and stimulate the skin’s own natural collagen. Only Silhouette InstaLift uses absorbable cones to instantly lift aging skin.
What Results Can You Expect after a thread lift?
Threads deliver an immediate lift and gradually restores lost facial volume of the mid face and jaw by triggering your own natural collagen production for a more youthful appearance that continues to improve over 6 months and lasts up to 2 years.
How is Silhouette InstaLift different from other thread lifts?
It is different than traditional thread lifts in that the thread uses Micro-suspension Technology™, MST, to create a lift that lasts and stimulates collagen production while slowly absorbing in the body. The sutures and cones are made from poly lactic-co-glycolic acid (PLGA), a well-known biomedical copolymer that is biocompatible and biodegradable, which may promote collagen production. This helps restore some skin firmness and helps smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Have questions? Message us!