The average CoolSculpting cost in Utah ranges between $400 to $4,000 per session The cost of CoolSculpting depends on the area being treated. Generally speaking, smaller areas will have lower
The average CoolSculpting cost in Utah ranges between $400 to $4,000 per session
The cost of CoolSculpting depends on the area being treated. Generally speaking, smaller areas will have lower costs, and larger areas will cost more. However, there are some factors involved that may have an affect on the average CoolSculpting cost in Utah. Some of these factors are:
- The number of cycles or applicators required to treat your area of concern (applicators are about the size of the palm of your hand). Here at Aesthetica we have multiple applicator sizes to treat each of your target areas and fully customize your treatment plan.
- The number of sessions required for your desired outcomes.
For more accurate information on pricing, please call Aesthetica Medical Spa at 801-785-8884 to schedule a complimentary body assessment. During your appointment we will put together a customized treatment plan and give you a quote on your treatment. Body assessments are done in a private 30 minute appointment.
What areas of the body can CoolSculpting treat?
CoolSculpting has been FDA-cleared to be used in areas of the body such as:
- Under the chin
- Upper arm
- Bra fat
- Back fat
- Flanks/love handles
- Inner and outer thighs
- Underneath the buttock
What are the benefits of CoolSculpting?
A slimmer body is a very common goal for both men and women alike. Sometimes, a diet and workout regimen alone can’t get rid of unwanted, stubborn fat. That’s where CoolSculpting comes in! CoolSculpting is a non-invasive, non-surgical fat reduction body contouring treatment. Some of CoolSculpting’s benefits are:
- Fast treatment
- Safe and effective
- Long-lasting results
- Natural looking results
- Dissolve unwanted and stubborn fat cells in targeted areas
- Little recovery time
- Can treat many different areas on the body
- And of course, it’s non-invasive and non-surgical meaning no scarring
Contact us at Aesthetica to schedule your complimentary consultation with one of our experienced Master Estheticians today to see if you’re a candidate for CoolSculpting in Utah today!